Sleep Inn & Suites
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
15.00 - 17.00 hourly
About Sleep Inn & Suites
Our Compensation Philosophy
We understand that living is not getting any cheaper. So, in addition to paying our team well, we proactively seek out various forms of "compensation" to offer our employees.
We also operate with the principle that a team who feels valued, receives recognition for a job well done, gives back to their community, and is working in a positive culture is every bit as important as a good wage.
So, we strive daily to create and nurture a positive and healthy work culture free from drama, gossip, mistrust, and negativity.