Holiday Inn Express Cocoa Beach
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
About Holiday Inn Express Cocoa Beach
Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Cocoa Beach, an IHG hotel is owned and operated by Sri Ganesh, LLC. Our property has been in business since 2000 and bolsters strong working bonds, friendly and a caring atmosphere. We invite you to come to join one of the most successful hotels in Cocoa Beach!