Hyatt Place Chapel Hill
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
About Hyatt Place Chapel Hill
Hyatt Place Chapel Hill takes pride in being a fun environment to work in with a great management team and staff. We offer competitive salaries, medical benefits, paid time off, a 401k plan and travel discounts. We are fully committed to all team members and provide them with all the resources to make each person successful.
Our core values of Gratitude, Trust, Teamwork, Ownership Mentality, and Lifelong Learning are interwoven in everything we do. We hire talent throughout all levels of our organization that exemplifies these important attributes in order to provide a top-notch hospitality experience for our guests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, or covered veteran status. EOE m/f/d/v
Hyatt Place Chapel Hill is an amazing place to work! Come join our team!