DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta- Galleria
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
- Ensure all guests feel they are having an exceptional experience at the property
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
- Requires a flexible schedule that allows for overnight shift hours
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
About DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta- Galleria
We are a great place to work!