Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
$14.00 - $15.00 hourly
About Odessey Systems
Odessey Systems is the management company that manages this hotel.