Q&C Hotel Bar New Orleans Autograph Collection
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
This position is eligible for a new hire bonus of $250 paid upon completion of 90 days with no demerits or attendance issues.
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Ensure all guests feel they are having an exceptional experience at the property
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Flexible overnight hours are required
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
About Q&C Hotel Bar New Orleans Autograph Collection
Q&C Hotel Bar New Orleans Autograph Collection is part of the Marriott Brand of Hotels as an Autograph Collection Property.
*This property is a franchise property managed by Encore Hospitality.