RE/MAX Northwest Realtors
RE/MAX Northwest is a modern take on a brokerage and we're seeking like-minded new agents who want to build a successful, scalable real estate business. WA Real Estate License is necessary.
Have you been thinking about a career in Real Estate? Do you love helping people? Do you love HGTV?
We would love to chat with you and answer some of your questions!
As a real estate broker, you are also a small business owner. We are here to be the coach and support system that helps you accomplish your goals in these roles. We'll work together to build the career you've always wanted, and develop the satisfaction that comes with owning your career. We are the largest RE/MAX in the Pacific Northwest!
Who You Are:
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals that are wanting to start a rewarding in a full-time real estate career!
- You want to build a business for yourself.
- You continuously work to better your skills and mind.
- You must enjoy working with people from all types of places and cultures.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- You're excited to serve others.
- You live our motto. You work hard and you are nice.
What We Provide:
- Training, including our 'Real Estate Launch Program' which provides 5 weeks of in-depth Broker training and tools for newly licensed brokers.
- Mentorship with an experienced managing broker.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office / transaction support.
- Leads you can start working with immediately.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents.
- Best in class tech resources to help scale and optimize your business.
- A group of hardworking and open brokers, management, and staff.
- Consult with a wide range of clients from first time buyers, investors, and luxury home sellers.
- Negotiate and guide your clients through a complicated process using your knowledge and skills to make this a low-stress endeavor.
- Master the market and master the process. You'll know what areas are hot and how to help your clients meet their goals.
- Always be open to learning and growing as a professional.
- Help your clients along their journey to find their next home.
- Work hard and be nice.
- Hard work, dedication, and persistence
- Active Real Estate License in the state of WA
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Always willing to learn and grow and adapt to the changing market
- Creativity and the ability to attract buyers and sellers to your business
- Customer service and communication skills are a must
- Be flexible with your schedule to maximize time with your clients
- Embrace the "Work Hard, Be Nice" motto
$100,000 - $150,000+ annually (commission)
About RE/MAX Northwest Realtors
REMAX Northwest was created to remedy the shortcomings of the classic real estate model. Our office is a high-energy, collaborative place for agents to work together, and we believe that a team approach benefits both our agents and our clients. We have a simple motto that directs everything we do: Work Hard, Be Nice.