Are you a newly licensed Agent ready to start your real estate career or an experienced realtor looking to take your business to the next level? If you are ambitious, energetic, determined and have a Real Estate license, Home61 wants you to join our growing network of sales agents!
- More Leads - Live transfers to real, qualified clients
- Absolutely zero fees, no exceptions
- More support
- Incentivized growth
Our leads are closable! We've qualified over 1 billion dollars in transaction value in 2018 and have a team qualified lead to close ratio of 25%. We have a ton of leads and some agents are so busy they can't handle more leads!
This is a commission-based career with unlimited potential. You will spend the most time doing what you love (converting leads, selling and making money) and less of what you don’t - handling time-consuming paperwork.
- Dozens of qualified leads every month for each agent
- Agent Accelerator Program - a proven training program
- First-class marketing materials and sales support to build your presence
- Extensive back-office support - dedicated Tech team and Closing Coordinator
- In House Mortgage Lender, Title Insurance, Lawyer, and Office Support
- Technology based Account Management (CRM)
- And a great work culture - a fun and friendly office!
- Working with buyer clients to refine their requirements of their ideal home
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Act as the point of contact between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers - develop and deploy your Sphere of Influence strategy (social networks, friends, family, etc.).
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with the very best service and advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented and successful agents
- Real Estate License is required
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Some sales experience is an advantage
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Excellent communication. Possess the ability to be able to connect with a variety of personalities
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- This is a full time, commission based position
To apply, upload your resume and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you.
Home61 is a tech-powered brokerage changing real estate by delivering a better, simpler and smarter experience for buyers and sellers by automating and streamlining the real estate process.
At Home61, we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Home61 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.