Home61 is a tech based real estate brokerage that is redefining how real estate is done! We are currently looking to build a top producing team of exclusive agents North of Brickell area.
We are a fast paced and dynamic team of professionals that assist realtors in taking their business to the next level. Home61 provides 8-20 qualified leads per month. These are company generated qualified leads, not purchased lists. In 2018, we qualified over $1B in transaction value.
At Home61 we have the systems, training, resources and support team to help you promote your success.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support to build your presence
- Extensive back-office support - dedicated Tech Team, Team Leader, and Closing Coordinator
- In House Mortgage Lender, Title Insurance, Lawyer and Office Support
- Technology based Account Management (CRM)
- And a great work culture - fun and friendly office
You can expect:
- 90/10 splits on your listings
- Company stock options
- An incentivized growth plan
- Dozens of qualified leads every month
- One-on-one Team Leader Training and Coaching
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with proven growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU!
- Working with Buyers and Sellers to understand their specific needs and requirements.
- Matching Buyers with their their ideal property.
- Assisting Sellers in understanding market conditions and current home values, to properly list and sell their property.
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling/buying process.
- Work with your Team Leader to find your niche and consistently prospect for new clients.
- Develop and deploy your Sphere of Influence strategy (social networks, friends, family, etc.).
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with the very best service and advice.
- Follow up with all incoming leads (Listing or Buying).
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career.
- Real Estate License is required
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Outstanding customer service skills is a must
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent communication. Possess the ability to be able to connect with a variety of personalities
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- This is a full time, commission based position
To apply, upload your resume and complete the short on-line assessment that will be emailed to you.
$105,000+ at plan commission
About Home 61
Home 61 is a tech-powered brokerage that is revolutionizing Real Estate by delivering a better, simpler and smarter experience for buyers and sellers by automating and streamlining the Real Estate process.
At Home 61, we don’t just accept difference, we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Home 61 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.