Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
Our growing Real Estate investment and Property Management Company based in Butler County, OH is in need of an additional Project Manager for New Construction. nbsp;
Emphasis on Management!
We nbsp;build new homes in Butler, Hamilton and Montgomery Counties. This position is responsible for all aspects of construction of a single family home from permitting to occupancy. This ideal candidate will possess great strength in their communication skills, ability to prioritize, multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
- Our managers have full accountability for bringing in each project on-time, on-budget, and to the appropriate level of finish defined by the company standards.
- This person is also responsible for managing his or her team of contractors and materials across all disciplines required for completing each project.
- You MUST be able to maintain an accurate status for each property and MUST be able to communicate that status DAILY through reports, emails, meetings, etc.
- Previous MANAGEMENT experience is paramount
- Knowledge of construction processes, practices, permitting, inspections, and scheduling is a MUST
- Microsoft Software knowledge a MUST (Word, Excel, Tablet, Smart Phone)
- Communication skills
- Ability to analyze and prioritize information when making decisions
- Ability to negotiate skillfully while accomplishing goals
- Ability to follow instructions
- Detail oriented and take pride in your work
$50,000 + bonus yearly
About Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
Our small business values family, team, and a strong work ethic! Our ideal candidate will have these core values as well. If you want to work in an exciting environment, be a part of a team that is leading the investment real estate industry, and looking for opportunities for future growth, look no further.
Please respond with current contact information, resume and references!