Century 21 Advantage
We are seeking a competitive, high energy and goal-driven new home sales agent who enjoys working in a consultative environment. As a new home sales professional, you will provide a great home buying experience by determining buyers’ needs, helping them find their dream home, and walking them through the home building process including floor plan and amenity options.
The ideal candidate must enjoy creating rapport with customers, building trustworthy relationships and providing excellent service.
Your efforts will be supported by a hard-working team of marketers and administrators. If you’re ready and excited to become part of a successful and growing team, start your application today!
- Available to open and close model homes 5 days a week to give potential buyers adequate touring times
- Discuss features of lots, floor plans and community to buyers to help determine their needs and wants
- Be a professional representative for builders and the company when interacting with potential clients and industry professionals so company values and standards are apparent
- Adopt a learning mindset and cultivate a passion for knowledge in the Real Estate industry to help further your own career
- Act as an intermediary between our seller and potential buyer so the entire process is smooth and timely
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- A proven track record of sales and success
- Enjoys meeting new people and establishing working relationships
- Knowledge of Real Estate and new home construction preferred
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
$83,000 - $105,000 yearly
About Century 21 Advantage
Only the CENTURY 21 brand has the scale and the reputation to lead the real estate industry into the future. While others focus on simply facilitating a transaction, CENTURY 21 Agents believe in the value of delivering extraordinary experiences by defying mediocrity and always giving you 121%. We are professionals offering strategic solutions for people and companies in real estate. We are fully supported by extraordinary staff, state-of-the-art systems, processes, technology, and media that produce extraordinary results. We have a commitment to our customers to provide excellent service. We put our clients first in everything that we do, and we govern ourselves with the values of teamwork, respect, integrity, and accountability. We would love to have you join our team!