Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
This position is responsible for scheduling and completing selection appointments with TOH customers. It is also the responsibility of this position to hold Design Studio Preview events at least once per month. The Selections Coordinator will work with customers and multiple departments within our office.
We follow our 7 Core Values that inspire our daily work and underscore our steadfast commitment to our customers, trade partners, communities in which we build, and each other.
- Schedule and Complete Selections Appointment with buyer within 15 days of contract
- Record and submit all selections for approval
- Follow up with all customer questions and concerns in regards to selections
- Follow up with all vendor questions and concerns about selections
- Complete Selections for all Market and Model Homes, record and submit for approval
- Participate in design and supply of materials for Design Center.
- Create and maintain Product and/or Selection Information binders for Design Center. Examples include Overall Selections Binder, Kitchen/Bath Cabinetry tops, Plumbing, Appliances, and whatever binders as deemed necessary.
- Maintain adequate supply of product literature for Design Center.
- Technical construction ability to plan efficient construction, price special construction options for sales and to diagnose and resolve field problems.
- Business sense to promote the good will of Tim O’Brien Homes and to positively impact customer satisfaction at all levels of the sales/construction process.
- Leadership ability to set and maintain a positive atmosphere within the office.
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends as required for success.
- Computer aptitude or willingness to learn to track data in order to constantly improve our operations in all areas.
- 1-3 years prior experience in interior design
- College Degree
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Adaptable to changing work priorities while meeting deadlines
- Basic technology skills; including Microsoft Office, Outlook (email), and experience with residential production back office systems.
$30,000 annually + commission
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award winning, semi-custom single family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison Wisconsin areas and the leader in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee. Join a team that lives by our seven Core Values which are the guiding principles that inspire our daily work and underscore our commitment to customers, vendor partners and each other.