Keller Williams Diamond Partners Inc.
We are seeking an energetic, competitive, and goal-oriented agent to grow into a new home sales specialist. Learn how to develop prospects and develop relationships with builders and developers. Strength of character, leadership, and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. A Real Estate License is required for this upside commission opportunity.
If you’re looking to build your real estate career in a consultative selling environment, backed by a supportive, growing team, apply today!
- Act as the professional intermediary when connecting with leads and industry professionals so our company’s standards and values are reflected in every transaction
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM and convert them to buyers to meet monthly sales goals
- Adopt a learning mindset and cultivate a passion for knowledge in the Real Estate industry to help further your own career
- Act as an intermediary between our seller and potential buyer so the entire process is smooth and timely
- Consistently networking and prospecting for a new business to meet sales goals
- New home lead follow up
- New home builder lead generation
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Enjoys meeting new people and establishing working relationships
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Real Estate and new home construction experience preferred
- Real estate license required
$79,000 - $119,000 at plan
About Keller Williams Diamond Partners Inc.
In keeping with the philosophy that agents are partners and stakeholders in the success of the business, Keller Williams Realty has created a distinct profit-sharing program in which approximately 50 percent of every market center’s profits every month are returned to those who have contributed to a market center’s growth by attracting productive associates to the office.