Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
This position is responsible for selling To-Be-Built Tim O’Brien Homes. The demonstrated ability to interview and discover buyer needs (current dissatisfaction), develop and propose available solutions within our product offering (future promise), and the ability to authoritatively recommend action (CLOSING) are key success factors.
Required Model Home hours are every other week 12 - 5 pm, Friday - Tuesday.
Events: MBA Parade of Homes, MBA Spring Tour, and MBA Builder and Remodeling Expo also required.
- Participate as an active member of the Sales and Marketing Team, attending all team meetings and providing insight to Sales and Marketing Management on improving sales performance and customer satisfaction
- Meet quarterly and yearly sales goals/Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for maintaining your status as an NHSP as agreed to by the Division President and the Director of Sales
- Develop and maintain strong, strategic relationships with past customers, current customers, and future prospects to assure that you are effectively leveraging that opportunity towards obtaining customer referrals
- Actively self market the TOH brand with support for the TOH Team
- Participate in Company Events and Promote TOH Brand
- Work as a team to achieve the highest AVID customer Satisfaction Score Ratings
- High achievement drive and the ability to work independently.
- Coachability and commitment to self-improvement
- Ability to establish and nurture trust with Customers, Trade Partners, and Employees
- Flexibility and adaptability in dynamic market conditions
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed construction blueprints, specifications, and basic development drawings
- Microsoft Windows, Outlook (email), Blue beam/Revit Skills
- Must have a valid Real Estate License in the State of Wisconsin or willing to get one within the first 60 days or be willing to obtain a license within the first 90 days
- Promote and Advocate for the Internal Customer-Supplier Relationship and Collaboration amongst Field and Office Teams
$100,000-$125,000 Commission Based
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award-winning, semi-custom single-family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin areas. They are leaders in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee.
Join a team of people who live by seven Core Values which are the guiding principles of our daily work and underscore commitment to customers, vendor partners, and each other. Tim O'Brien Homes is also a partner of Neumann Companies and its affiliates.