The Huffaker Group
Leading custom home builder with over 3 decades of success is expanding and growing and we need a top sales manager like you!
We’re looking for a competitive, passionate, and goal-oriented New Homes Sales Manager to join our fast-growing organization. In this role, you’ll be tasked with quickly and aggressively building and developing a high-performance team.
You must be comfortable working as both a team player and a coach, and possess the skills to train and motivate a dynamic team towards success. You’ll have the freedom (and you must possess the conviction) to create and implement strategies that will lead to the continued growth of our organization. If you’re the type of manager who leads by example and is looking for an opportunity to grow a sales team, we have a great career waiting for you!
- Maintain responsibility for performance of all sales activities within assigned communities.
- Establish and strategically build a solid customer base.
- Motivate the Sales team toward hitting specified sales goals.
- Set team goals and conduct quarterly performance reviews with all team members.
- Provide strong leadership to achieve maximum profitability and growth in conjunction with company goals.
- Continually analyze the sales process in an effort to refine and improve its success, and work with upper management to establish sales reporting framework.
- Actively and continually train sales people to reach their selling potential through the organizations systems and models.
- Strive to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction with all customer interactions.
- At least 1 year of New Home Sales management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the home building industry relative to sales and marketing strategies and techniques.
- Self-motivated with persuasive attitude and outstanding leadership.
- Decisiveness and good judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills to act with authority.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interaction with a variety of people inside and outside organization.
- Self-prospecting and Realtor relationship skills and experiences.
- Ability to assess competitive sales environment and provide effective counter-measures or solutions.
$120,000 - $150,000 base salary plus bonuses
About The Huffaker Group
Join one of the top Real Estate teams in the nation! The Huffaker Group is a team of Real Estate experts
dedicated to delivering unrivaled client satisfaction. We offer a unique team structure designed for personal growth and financial success in a supportive and fun work environment. Expand your skill set with the unparalleled training programs of the world’s largest Real Estate company, Keller Williams Realty. The Huffaker Group is among the top 1% of Real Estate Agents in the nation and is endorsed by the national voice in money, Dave Ramsey. Build your career with the best! Learn more about our team at TheHuffakerGroup.com or Facebook.com/thehuffakergroup.