We are hiring an experienced Sales Manager for our team to help lead our team of Sales Agents. The Sales Manager is responsible for executing MonteVista Homes sales initiatives, providing sales and transactional training support, responsible for achieving sales goals.
Sales team execution and Support in all markets:
- Coach Community Sales Associates on company procedures. Implementation of local engagement plans to generate qualified traffic to their communities (realtor outreach, prospect follow-up, referrals, etc.
- Identify community sales challenges and work with the VP of Sales and Marketing for resolution.
- Assist the VP of Sales and Marketing to support the Online Sales Consultant (OSC) program to include co-coaching and problem solving to improve partnerships among OSCs and other Sales team members and the effective interaction between them. Manage sales team CRM usage, inputs, follow up and lead nurturing.
- Recognize top performers and leverage strengths in a strategic fashion to promote positivity and encourage constructive behaviors. Proactively monitor and engage poor performers to develop weaker areas
- Supervise sales counselors’ competitive analysis on market competition, products, features, neighborhoods, and amenities and review the analysis with the VP of Sales and Marketing for recommendations to the management team.
- Assist the VP of Sales and Marketing in the execution of all sales-related functions of the onsite sales consultants.
- Maintaining positive and exceptional Sales Consultants to meet company goals.
- Talent Management Mentor - coach, inspire and provide feedback to sales team members regularly.
- Identify performance gaps and training needs; help implement Corporate performance and training plans.
- Coordinate with VP of Sales and Marketing on incentives and promotions required to move inventory, generate pre-sales, and preserve margins.
- Guide Sales Consultants with sales techniques to achieve maximum sales and satisfied customers.
- Ensure that all Sales Consultants coordinate regularly with field and office staff to ensure timely closings and satisfied homeowners.
- Responsible for weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports.
- Coordinate shopping of Sales Consultants implements improvement programs.
- Review and monitor Sales Consultant’s paperwork and digital inputs to ensure accuracy and compliance with all state regulations and company transaction procedures.
- Assist in all point-of-sale disclosures, legal documentation, and contractual paperwork.
- Assist in planning and coordinating grand openings and special sales functions.
- Attend all special promotional events for Communities.
- Consult Principal Broker and Transaction coordinator on Problem-solving with sales consultants on all escrow and closing issues between all parties, i.e. Closing Coordinator, Sales Consultants, Realtors, escrow companies, lenders, title companies, Sales Coordinator, customers, and/or homeowners along with any other departments and staff.
- Assist in the oversight of the local marketing and promotions in coordination with agent marketing to ensure consistent branding, real estate compliance, and messaging to the consumer.
- Weigh in on compensation initiatives including compensation program design and sales contests.
- Manage and support our sales consultant’s customer interaction throughout the home building process.
- Assist VP of Sales and Marketing to Identify, recruit, and hire future sales team members; improving success in hiring and retention. Shorten the learning curve for new sales team members. Reinforce corporate expectations for performance, behaviors, and mindsets. Ensure technology use and adoption. Reinforce the importance of ongoing sales training.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5 - 7 years in new home residential sales, sales management
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Must be able to deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity.
- Possess and exercise mature judgment. Must be resourceful and present a professional public image.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Strong work ethic; loyal; trustworthiness; and being a Team Player is a must.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Requires resourcefulness, patience, and clarity.
- Strong Management and motivational skills
- Diplomacy and good public presence
$120,000 estimated total compensation
About MonteVista Homes
MonteVista Homes is a 2nd generation Award-Winning homebuilder who builds quality, value-packed new homes in Oregon. Our energy-efficient homes are distinguished by innovative designs and solid craftsmanship, and our staff is deeply committed to the satisfaction and delight of our customers. At MonteVista Homes, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to be a homeowner—as such, we base our mission around the company credo: “Built with you in mind.”