Marc Austin Properties
Marc Austin Properties is looking for licensed real estate agents for NEW HOME SALES CONSULTANT in the Mechanicsville and New Kent areas.
The New Home Sales Consultant position is an integral part of our Sales team. This position requires someone who enjoys working with people, is well organized, has a good knowledge of real estate and has excellent communication skills.
If you’re looking to build your real estate career in a lucrative and consultative selling environment, then we need to talk. You’ll be backed by a supportive, growing team who wants you to succeed.
- Meet all company established sales goals.
- Meet and greet prospects with enthusiasm and establish rapport with them.
- Use proper questioning techniques to facilitate the discovery process and assess each buyer’s wants and needs.
- Qualify customers to determine their ability to buy, timing and price range.
- Demonstrate how our homes will fit each customer wants and needs by focusing on features and benefits.
- Conduct a series of trial closing questions during the sales process.
- Close the sale by confidently asking for the order.
- Anticipate and overcome any objections customers may voice.
- Prepare purchase agreements.
- Explain the financing process and collect deposits at the appropriate time.
- Set proper expectations with buyers regarding the sales process, features, options, plans and the new home construction process.
- Register all traffic and note appointments and return visits.
- Focus follow-up activities on scheduling return appointments for prospects.
- Maintain active contact with realtors who have sold or shown homes in your community before by providing them with up-to-date inventory information.
- Follow-up with realtors regarding any subsequent visits to the model by their clients to ensure they remain a part of the sales process.
- Represent the company by participating in realtor functions.
- Solicit self-generated sales by maintaining and contacting a wide variety of networking sources and other professional associates.
- Seek referral leads from present and closed customers and follow-up on all information.
Servicing the Sale:
- Two weeks after closing, personally visit all homeowners and seek referrals.
- Handle and address buyer concerns during the construction process.
- Monitor the loan approval process and obtain a final loan letter from lender.
- Maintain customer files (Lasso) with all pertinent information.
Model Home and Community Management:
- Drive through the community each day before arriving at the sales center and check signage, landscaping and overall community appearance.
- Review weekend directional signage to confirm proper installation.
- Maintain knowledge of community demographics and amenities: schools, local businesses, employers, parks, recreational facilities, etc.
- Perform all model home opening and closing duties.
- Maintain the order and cleanliness of the model home interior and exterior by performing periodic walk-throughs.
- Ensure lot signs on each site are accurate, neat and visible at all times.
- Ensure “for sale” signs are installed at all spec homes. In addition, all signs are to be removed 1-2 weeks prior to closing.
- Ensure the model home is open and staffed during all established hours of operation and that all designated signage is in place.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Enjoys meeting new people and establishing working relationships
- Knowledge of the local Real Estate market preferred
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- New home sales experience a plus but not necessary. Exit First Realty will provide training
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Marc Austin Properties
Marc Austin Properties has been ranked as a Top 10 Team by the Richmond Association of Realtors for 16 straight years. We focus on building better agents, which helps our office succeed.
With five core pillars: Training, branding, technology, culture, and our exclusive sponsorship formula, our office strives to create great agents with unlimited sales potential.