Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
This position is responsible for selling Tim O’Brien Homes (TOH's) homes with a dedication to providing 100% customer satisfaction. Following our company’s guiding 7 Core Values that inspire our daily work and underscore our steadfast commitment to our customers, vendor partners, the communities we build, and each other. Typical Model Home hours are 12 - 5 pm, Friday - Tuesday. Events such as the MBA Parade of Homes, MBA Spring Tour, and MBA Builder and Remodeling Expo may be required.
Beginning Comp is a 3-month monthly salary followed by 100% Commission. This position has High Income Potential.
- Participate as an active member of the Sales and Marketing Team, attending all team meetings and providing insight to Sales and Marketing Management on improving sales performance and customer satisfaction.
- Meet quarterly and yearly sales goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for maintaining your status as an NHSP as agreed to by the Division President and the Director of Sales.
- Follow the TOH Sales Process, maintaining a complete understanding of all contract documentation, the financing process, and options.
- Provide outstanding customer service at all stages of the construction process.
- Develop and maintain strong, strategic relationships with past customers, current customers, and future prospects to assure that you are effectively leveraging that opportunity towards obtaining customer referrals.
- Actively self market the TOH brand with support for the TOH Team.
- Two (2) years' experience in New Home Construction Sales or equivalent experience.
- Highly motivated and driven individual; ability to work independently.
- Ability to establish and nurture rapport with prospects and clients.
- Excellent aptitude for selling in a residential home building environment with market understanding.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed construction blueprints, specifications, and basic development drawings.
- Intermediate technology skills, including Microsoft Windows, Outlook (email), Blue beam/Revit.
- Minimal travel required. Employees must own or lease a vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license with insurance coverage.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License in the State of Wisconsin or willing to get one within the first 60 days or be willing to obtain a license within the first 90 days.
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award-winning, semi-custom single-family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin areas. They are leaders in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee.
Join a team of people who live by seven Core Values which are the guiding principles of our daily work and underscore commitment to customers, vendor partners, and each other. Tim O'Brien Homes is also a partner of Neumann Companies and its affiliates.