Our real estate agency is looking for a Realtor with exceptional negotiation skills to help potential clients buy or sell houses. Realtor responsibilities include assessing buying power, social and economic status to define the best value for clients. We want you to have a thorough knowledge of the real estate market and neighborhood. Knowledge of building practices and knowledge of local laws are also essential not only for selling houses, but also for their maintenance. As a Realtor, you will always be on the lookout for opportunities that will bring more real estate deals to our company. Ultimately, your goal is to give clients the best real estate services in the area.
We provide 80 hours of training every week to New Agents and Experienced agents and all trainings are being recorded.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM and convert them to buyers to meet monthly sales goals
- Provide potential home buyers with home features and community amenities to aid in their decision making process
- Act as the professional intermediary when connecting with leads and industry professionals so our company’s standards and values are reflected in every transaction
- Support and learn from other sales team members to help establish your own prosperous and long-term real estate career
- Staff new home community 5 days a week to ensure convenient touring times for potential buyers
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Provide information that is useful, educational, and informative to customers, while helping them to find their dream home
- Ensure that all real estate laws are followed (e.g. laws related to commission, conflict of interest etc.)
- Collect any necessary information from customers and refer to the appropriate professionals for verification when necessary
- Obtain customer feedback about their visit (e.g. whether they were able to find the information they were looking for, whether the website was user-friendly etc.).
- Arrange showings of homes and handle all the paperwork related to buying or selling of a home
- Liaise with other parties involved in the transaction (brokers, appraisers, etc.)
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and loves meeting new people
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- Knowledge of the local Real Estate market preferred
- Past sales experience is preferred
About Estate 24
We are one of the fastest growing Team In Canada. We have 30,000+ Internal Data Base of Active Real Estate Investors, We have done 500+ Precon units sold in last quarter. We are looking to expand more team.