Heartland Custom Homes
The New Construction Sales Associate is responsible for soliciting the sale of new construction projects including custom homes, remodels, and other residential buildings with primarily new clients. A successful candidate will be able to create a network of qualified buyers and assist them through the closing of the sale of their new construction project.
- Meet, qualify and assist potential new construction project buyers
- Participate in trade associations, affinity groups, as well as coordinate trade show activity
- Manage prospect and customer database through use of a CRM
- Coordinate with other departments to accurately estimate costs and timelines
- Work closely with Project Manager to remain current on active job status and progress to keep customers and referral sources updated
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of available products and materials
- Education and Experience: One (1) to Three (3) years of custom home sales experience required.
- Selling Skills: Understands and effectively applies the concepts of differentiation and adding value Knows customer markets and the issues/challenges they face, and can translate that information into useful selling strategies. Builds long term relationships to drive increased revenue and demand for services
- Strategic Skills: Comprehends the ‘big picture’. Determines opportunities and threats. Comfortable contributing to the strategic plan and future direction for the organization
- Computer Skills: Demonstrates proficiency in use of computers and computer software; especially MS Office, Word, Excel, and CRM software
- Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
: Active WI real estate license preferred
$50,000 - $70,000 base + commission
About Heartland Custom Homes
Heartland Custom Homes is committed to providing the best customer service and quality as possible. We specialize in 24/7 emergency services for water, fire, wind/hail and mold damage to both residential and commercial properties in Central Wisconsin.
We are the experts in fire damage re-construction. We don’t clean carpets, we restore your entire property from any type of damage. We operate alongside a sister company, a full-time professional construction company in Plover, which allows us to perform 90% of the repairs in house, creating one point of contact for you and your insurance company. This also allows us to be able to be more in touch with the project from start to finish providing you the best service.