Bridge Turnkey Investments
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the business’s new construction projects. Strong candidates will come equipped with a full range of knowledge (including but not limited to) new construction, building from ground up, general handyman skills, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, dry walling, landscaping, and HVAC. The Project Manager must be well versed in vendor and client relations and adhere to strict time schedules. This position will be responsible for timely and complete work to the standards of the Bridge Turnkey Investments.
- All supervision needed for construction of each project from bid, to onset and up to and after closing
Generally stated, your job duties will be all of those that will allow for and promote project bidding, scheduling, and management of all houses under construction and you will oversee all coordination between the field and the office. The key areas of focus that you will be responsible for will include but are not limited to the following:
- Establish and maintain schedule
- Complete homes at or below budget and at or above acceptable quality standards that will allow them to be marketable and sold quickly.
- Facilitate any needed communication between office, subs, agents, and customers
Office and Field Coordination
- Walking prospect homes and establishing budget and scope of work
- Complete and submit bids prior to the start of construction, clearly define a building schedule and facilitate that all selections are communicated from the office to the field for construction.
- Be present for and ensure passing of all inspections and then provide all receipts for inspections, both municipality and homeowner driven. Report weekly updates on critical path scheduling events to office.
- Review billing to ensure accurate spending
- Ensure orders are properly and completely ordered to job site prior to need of contractor
- Ensure that contractors place items where requested and ensure that building plans are followed
- Must have excellent technical skills and computer skills including word processing and spreadsheets
- Highly organized
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Detail conscious
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent telephone manner and technique
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Strong analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to
- accomplish objectives
- Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications, google drive.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees,
- management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
The Project Manager is highly organized with strong time management skills and an understanding of prioritization. Naturally driven to provide excellent customer service and to instill trust, the Project Manager is a natural communicator with good attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and a professional demeanor.
About Bridge Turnkey Investments
Our CEO, Nathan Brooks, co-founded this company on the belief that real estate investing is a key component of achieving the freedom we all desire. As an investor himself, he knows the benefits, value, and potential of real estate, and he’s worked hard to build a company that will give that benefit to you.
We at Bridge Turnkey Investments are highly experienced in helping people achieve their goals, and we are certain we can do the same for you. Just last year we helped investors acquire nearly 100 properties, adding millions of dollars of value to their portfolios, and are poised to increase those numbers significantly in the coming years.