Bridge Turnkey Investments
In 2020 Bridge Turnkey Investments earned spot #1304 on Inc’s list of the 5,000 fastest-growing, privately-held companies in America. That growth is due, in part, to this year’s launch of our New Construction department through which we build single-family homes in Kansas City. As such, we are looking for a driven, detailed-oriented professional to join our team and oversee this continued effort as our Construction Project Manager.
The Construction Project Manager will oversee the building of a select few floor plans and elevations that allow for a standardized product that is appealing to our investors and tenant end-users. As such, a successful candidate will bring a solid history of getting houses built from start to finish, while helping us improve systems and processes as we grow.
- Manage the process of building new construction homes from start to finish.
- Deliver a high-quality end project within the budget and timeline.
- Oversee the bidding and scheduling of contractors and subcontractors to do the work.
- Facilitate material selections to be consistent throughout all projects.
- Coordinate between the field and the office, including material selections.
- Be present for and ensure the passing of all inspections (both municipality and homeowner drove).
- Review billing to ensure accurate spending per project.
- Manage material orders and on-time delivery of relevant materials for contractors prior to work starting so projects stay on schedule.
- Hold contractors accountable to building plans and expectations.
- Work with municipalities to obtain building permits.
- Class C Contractor License in KC, and the ability to pull permits in KC and the surrounding areas (or will successfully attain within the first 6 months of employment).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Experience in construction residential builds (2 years or more required).
- Experience managing individuals or teams (2 years or more required).
- The duties of this job require a high degree of specialized expertise and skill in maintaining established standards of quality and accuracy for new construction properties.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills with an affinity for building productive, healthy working relationships.
- Written and verbal communication skills, including excellent telephone etiquette.
- A successful candidate will be detail-oriented and organized, while also maintaining a sense of urgency and ability to keep projects on schedule.
- Strong analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to act and operate independently.
- Technology proficient: the ability to work (or learn to work) with tech applications like Gmail and Microsoft Office applications, Google drive, Slack, and BuilderTrend.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem-solving, and results.
$85,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Bridge Turnkey Investments
Bridge Turnkey Investments is a Kansas City-based turnkey rental provider doing more than 150 deals per year. Bridge offers both renovated and newly-built turnkey properties to investors all across the world who are looking for real estate to help them achieve their personal and financial goals. In the past 5 years, Bridge has helped hundreds of investors add millions of dollars in value to their portfolios through their acquisition of Bridge properties. In 2020 Bridge was named one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in America, and their bright future includes launching a new market in Tulsa, OK, as well as expanding their new construction offering in 2021. Learn more at BridgeTurnkey.com