Sable Systems International
As the NetSuite Administrator, you will work cross-functionally across the organization to scope, design, and implement creative solutions in our NetSuite instance to solve business problems and give our teams the tools and information they need to be successful. You will collaborate with Finance, Manufacturing Operations, Research & Development, Quality Control, Support Services, and Sales to build a deep understanding of how our business operates and how we can best leverage NetSuite's capabilities.
Compensation depends on experience.
You must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 to work for Sable Systems International
Health, Dental, Life Insurance, 401k, Long Term Disability, and other great benefits
No Phone Calls, Please.
Must be Authorized to Work in the US.
- Implement creative solutions to business problems by leveraging out-of-the-box NetSuite functionality.
- Build or assist in building accurate reports/searches.
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, forms, records, saved searches, and reports.Build stable and automated import templates for externally sourced data that is imported into NetSuite via CSV or flat-file exchange.
- Build and maintain an internal knowledge base for end-user reference, training, and onboarding. Create and deliver effective end-user training on new processes and system updates that fosters true understanding and user adoption.
- Maintain proper system access for all users and roles. Design custom centers, tabs, and dashboards that make the system efficiently navigable for each user role.
- Ensure the system is maintained in a clean and organized manner that is always “audit-ready.”
- Assist in the day-to-day maintenance, upkeeping, and problem solving required by all departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field is required.
- 3+ years of on-site experience as a NetSuite ERP administrator or similar position for a company that handles physical products and manufacturing. Experience in manufacturing cost accounting is a big plus.
- Significant knowledge of NetSuite: NetSuite Administrator certification is strongly preferred.
- Abilities should include Advanced SuiteFlow, SuiteScript (read and modify; basic write a plus), financial reporting, custom records, advanced HTML/PDF templates, dashboard design, third-party integrations, and CSV imports.
- Preference for experience using NetSuite One World in an organization that works with a physical product in a multi-location environment.
- Experience integrating outside data sources into NetSuite through an integration platform (example: RF Smart, 3rd party bank and website integrations, etc.).
- Experience with both demand planning and WIP and Routing functionality. Also comfortable with all other aspects of manufacturing such as bill of material construction, provisioning, and updates.
- Experience with Inventory control/Warehouse management, purchasing, physical/cycle counting, and requisitions.
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach when required, and effectively seek out resources and information as needed.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to deliver training and feedback at all levels of the company and create effective documentation and reference resources.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain effective working relationships with all departments across the organization.
- Very strong problem-solving and root-cause-correction identification skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and minor experience with SQL. This includes data validation, pivot tables, and advanced functions.
- Functional understanding of accounting principles and general business practices
- Must have the authorization to work in the United States.
About Sable Systems International
Trusted as the world leader in metabolic measurement, Sable Systems International has a 30+ year reputation for innovation, expertise, and scientific insight. We design and manufacture multi-platform high-resolution scientific instrumentation for the Life Sciences. Our applications range from Fly to Mouse to Human – and beyond.
Our best-selling products include multi-channel metabolic measurement systems for experimental animals such as mice and rats, with simultaneous measurement of other parameters such as food and water intake, body mass, position, activity, and environmental monitoring. Whether providing solutions for the measurement of a living process or an industrial one, model animals, or human personalized healthcare research, our unrelenting focus on quality and support is key to our success.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.