Marti Hampton Real Estate
The ideal candidate for the National Sales Director position for ComingSoonHomes.com (owned by Marti Hampton Real Estate) not only is a seasoned business development professional but also thrives in being at the forefront of the next best thing to hit the market. Our candidate enjoys staying up-to-date with digital marketing strategy as it aligns to sales goals and thrives in a customer-focused can-do environment. Required strengths include the ability to strategically plan, communicate effectively, build and maintain customer relationships, and have a hit-the-ground-running mentality to achieve sales goals. The role will require developing new business opportunities through proactive inbound and outbound sales activity.
The National Sales Director demonstrates the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving professional who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. He/she also demonstrates a commitment to building on prior successes and making improvements to better achieve the goal. The ability to roll up his/her sleeves to gain new business while making continuous improvements to existing offerings is key. This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right candidate. You will be part of an incredible platform in which your passion could lead to exponential growth.
- Create, develop, and review your sales strategy to achieve the required objectives.
- Grow the company by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead funnel programming.
- Target new business through direct prospect communication, campaigns, partner, and consultant relationships.
- Write sales reports to showcase efforts on sales volume and monthly progress.
- Continuously increase product knowledge, sales skills/techniques, and commercial acumen to achieve sales goals.
- Create proposals for new and existing lead generation.
- Maintain existing customer base as well as develop new strategies to improve client offerings.
- Work with data teams to streamline recruitment offerings on websites in order to promote lead generation efforts.
- Produce lead generation marketing content to align with the sales strategy.
- Strong ability to lead prospect
- Dive in and get things done approach to drive sales efforts
- Demonstrable sales/business development experience
- Confident in dealing with people at all professional levels
- Experience in account management
- Excellent team-working and coordinating skills
- Quick learner who has a genuine interest in digital marketing to support sales campaigns
- ESP marketing knowledge such as with Hubspot
- Social Media experience: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Business Page, Yelp, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram
- Software: Google Suite - Gmail, Google sheets/docs, Google calendar, Google meet, etc
- Remote meeting software such as Zoom, WebinarJam, etc. to conduct calls
- Good to have: Hubspot Sales Hub experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in sales management as a sales executive or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
- Displays a proven track record of sales success
- Real estate experience or industry knowledge not required, but strongly preferred*
- Prospecting and cold calling required
- Some direct sales required
- Some digital marketing required
- Previous experience generating new business from scratch along with strong account management
- Possess high levels of motivation, ambition, and commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs
- Proven success as a Sales Manager or team lead
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
$100,000 - $150,000+
About Marti Hampton Real Estate
Are you ready to fully maximize your skill-set and take your career to the next level? Look no further, this is a tremendous opportunity to build the nationwide presence of a real estate platform unlike anything in the market today. The right person will be in the driver's seat of an established real estate company that provides top real estate team leaders in the US and Canada with the tools to sell homes faster, before the competition, and for top dollar. The CEO of both Coming Soon Homes® and Marti Hampton Real Estate has continuously been recognized as the top real estate team in volume in the world. The right candidate will help lead to a multi-million dollar business and rival platforms such as Zillow, Redfin, and OpenDoor. We are looking forward to hearing from you!