Engineered Specialties, LLC
The Retail Channel Manager is responsible for the growth and management of key retail channels (farm/ranch, automotive, tools/hardware). The Manager is responsible for the supervision of sales staff and third-party sales reps to ensure proper and professional service with customers.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
- Achieves profitable sales growth with current customers through exceptional service, and adoption of company programs.
- Successfully converts new customers through calls, presentations and follow-up.
- Participates as a management team member in strategy and planning processes, promoting company culture and values.Participates in new product development and commercialization launches.Routinely conducts customer visits and represents company in industry events and trade shows to attract new business.
- Develops and monitors key performance indicators, reports directly to the CEO.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel including customer service, technical support, supply chain and management to deliver customer performance objectives and expectations.
Competencies: Demonstrated achievement of core channel management competencies:
- Accelerating conversion of new retailers
- Penetrating existing customers with full scope of RapidAir’s product lines
- Development and execution of retail channel management programs
- Optimizing profitability
- Experience with a technical product line.
- Driven sales leader skilled in interacting and following-up with customers, sales reps, staff and management
- High-integrity individual serving as an example and mentor to all employees.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and CRM’s
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of retail sales experience in farm/ranch, automotive and tool/hardware retail segments for like-kind product programs.
- Bachelor’s in business-related field is preferred
$125,000 - $200,000 at plan
About Engineered Specialties, LLC
RapidAir is a designer and distributor of compressed air piping systems, kits, and other accessories. The company sells its easy-to-install, cost-efficient and lightweight compressed air piping systems under three brand names – MaxLine, FastPipe, and RapidAir. Air compressor accessories include filter regulators, moisture drains, couplers, fittings, and hose reels. The company sells through retailers, distributors, contractors and its own e-commerce site. RapidAir serves various end markets including consumer, automotive aftermarket, agriculture, packaging, light commercial and industrial manufacturing.
RapidAir is headquartered in Auburndale, WI. For more information, please visit the company’s website: https://www.rapidairproducts.com/
Ideal for home office based in Midwest with routine travel to company headquarters and customer locations.