Engineered Specialties, LLC
We are in search of a driven, motivating National Sales Manager to help our team achieve our sales goals in the industrial channel.
The Industrial Channel Manager is responsible for the growth and management of key channels (PVF Distributors, Mechanical Contractors, Air Compressor Houses).
The Manager is responsible for the supervision of sales staff and third-party sales reps to ensure proper and professional service with customers.
This is a new position and ideal for the individual with a home office in the Midwest to work remotely.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
- Achieves profitable sales growth with current customers through exceptional service, and adoption of company programs.
- Successfully converts new customers through calls, presentations and follow-up.
- Participates as a management team member in strategy and planning processes, promoting company culture and values. Provides expertise in new product development and commercialization launches. Routinely conducts customer visits and represents company in industry events and trade shows to attract new business.
- Develops and monitors key performance indicators, reports directly to the CEO.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel including customer service, technical support, supply chain and management to deliver customer performance objectives and expectations.
Demonstrated achievement of core channel management competencies:
- Accelerating conversion of new industrial accounts
- Penetrating existing customers with full scope of the product line
- Development and execution of Industrial channel management programs
- Optimizing profitability
- Experience with a technical product line
- Driven sales leader skilled in interacting and following-up with customers, sales reps, staff and management
- High-integrity individual serving as an example and mentor to all employees
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and CRM’s
- Expect 80% travel
$125,000-$200,000 at plan - $250,000 yearly
About Engineered Specialties, LLC
RapidAir is a designer and distributor of compressed air piping systems and accessories. The company sells its easy-to-install, cost-efficient and lightweight compressed air piping systems under three brand names – MaxLine, FastPipe, and RapidAir. Air compressor accessories include filter regulators, moisture drains, couplers, fittings, and hose reels. The company sells through retailers, distributors, contractors and its own e-commerce site. RapidAir serves various end markets including consumer, automotive aftermarket, agriculture, packaging, light commercial and industrial manufacturing.
RapidAir is headquartered in Auburndale, WI and has a small business family feel. We are all about culture. For more information, please visit the company’s website: https://www.rapidairproducts.com/