Prizm Document & Technology Solutions
We’re looking for a hardworking MFP (multi-function printer / copier) technician to join our team! You’ll work with Sharp brand equipment ranging from small printers to pre-production equipment. Customer service is our #1 focus in fulfilling your duties of routine maintenance, troubleshooting, toner deliveries, and parts inventory tracking. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Complete all required manufacturer training courses (remote for now)
- Manage daily service requests through ticket completion system
- Track all parts and toner used for customer billing & reorder
- Display a friendly and confident demeanor to customers at all times, even under pressure.
- Conduct routine maintenance and cleanings on equipment at scheduled intervals
- Assemble and configure new equipment and assist sales team with delivery
- Keep records of all visits, repairs, and service dates
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- IT core competencies required for integration MFP functionality
- Must be able to demonstrate computer networking knowledge and advanced MFP feature understanding
$45,000 + Based on Experience
About Prizm Document & Technology Solutions
Prizm is a leader in delivering enterprise level technology services. Our core offerings include managed IT service, copier/printer sales and service, document management, and BCDR (business continuity/disaster recovery) solutions. Through our technology partners, we deliver a one stop shop approach to take the worry out of businesses technology needs and performance so they can focus on what they do best!