Grant & Co.
Local developer seeking Multifamily Senior Superintendent/Project Manager for a 400-unit garden-style apartment project in Memphis, Tennessee market. The candidate should have experience in the construction of multifamily buildings and amenities. This is primarily an onsite position, but will also involve weekly meetings with managers and interaction with support staff in the main office.
- Manage all vertical construction labor and materials
- Provide general oversight of site work, streets, curbs, signage, site lighting, landscaping, scheduling, safety, inspections, etc
- Oversee subcontractor output concerning schedules and success targets to ensure the project is on track to be completed on time, on budget, and to the highest standards required
- Ensure adherence to health and safety regulations on constructions sites to avoid accidents and delays, and report any problems to the project manager as soon as possible.
- Ensure each building project delivers a high-quality end product and perform
- Perform on-site assessments daily
- Basic computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of the construction industry and the entire building process, including building permits, building codes, construction equipment, material resources, construction methods, and project management principles
- Superb organizational, leadership, time-management, and communication skills
- Experience in construction of multifamily buildings and amenities
- Must be able to pass drug and background screening
About Grant & Co.
As a third-generation Memphis new home builder, Grant & Co. has been building new homes for Mid-South families for more than half a century! Grant & Co. has remained a driving force in the home building industry representing a large percentage of new homes built and sold in Collierville, TN, Arlington, TN, Bartlett, TN, and Olive Branch, MS. The company's home office is conveniently located in Collierville, TN, which is only minutes to any of the Grant neighborhoods in the Memphis Metro area.