Grant & Co.
Local multifamily developer seeking Assistant Superintendent for garden-style multifamily project in the Collierville/Germantown area in Memphis, TN market. Excellent opportunity for advancement and competitive compensation based on experience.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines on job site and immediately report any incidents or violations of work rules to supervisor
- Ensure maintenance of a clean job site
- Walk buildings to track daily subcontractor activities/workforce
- Head-up punch staff in final completion and turn-over of high-quality apartment homes
- Support Superintendent in daily duties
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Proven track record of adhering to project schedules, being a team player, regular attendance at work, professionalism, and a strong work ethic
- Experience working on a multifamily site
- Understand basic building practices relating to construction of apartments/amenities
- Must be able to pass a drug and background screening
About Grant & Co.
As a third-generation Memphis new home builder, Grant & Co. has been building new homes for Mid-South families for more than half a century! Grant & Co. has remained a driving force in the home building industry representing a large percentage of new homes built and sold in Collierville, TN, Arlington, TN, Bartlett, TN, and Olive Branch, MS. The company's home office is conveniently located in Collierville, TN, which is only minutes to any of the Grant neighborhoods in the Memphis Metro area.