Primary Residential Mortgage Inc
The purpose of this position is to produce illustrations and animations for marketing and communications. This individual will also assist in video production and video editing under the direction of the Video Production Supervisor.
- Under the direction of the Media Production Supervisor, create illustrations and animations to use in videos, emails, and the web
- Create and edit motion graphics videos using After Effects and Illustrator
- Video shoots including: handling camera, lighting, and audio recording equipment
- Organize and backup digital media files
- Edit non-linear audio and video using Adobe Premiere and Audition
- Prep and organize Adobe Premiere timelines by importing media files, thoroughly logging and organizing video footage, audio clips, and graphics files
- Provide professional video edits in a timely manner
- 3-5 years of illustration and animation experience (post-education)
- 1-3 years of video production experience
- Proficiency in PC/Windows environments required
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Motion graphics skills required
- Strong editing skills required
- Understanding of videography and photography concepts, equipment, and terminology required
- Ability to set up lighting and video equipment for various video productions
- Audio recording and editing experience
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively and professionally handle difficult situations that may arise
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
About Primary Residential Mortgage Inc
Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. (PRMI) is a nationwide, independent, full-service residential mortgage banker with over 280 branches in 49 states.
Our creative business model has provided decades of stable success, and in 2019 alone, we funded over $6.3 billion in loans and helped people all over the country reach their home financing goals. We believe in providing strong futures for our customers, our referral partners, and our team members.
If you’re looking for a company that feels like a family, make PRMI your new home. When Loan Officers join PRMI, they stay. In fact, the average tenure here is at least eight years. As part of PRMI, you’ll have the freedom you need to grow and thrive independently. Succeed on your own terms in your own way.