We’re searching for an efficient, hardworking part-time mother’s helper. You will perform a variety of tasks such as scrubbing, sanitizing, disinfecting, tidying up, and cleaning a variety of surfaces and areas as well as cooking, errands, and working with children and pets.
This job has the potential of being full-time if you are interested and qualify for the homeschool teacher position.
- Tidy up the house each day, do the dishes and clean the kitchen.
- Household laundry.
- Deep clean the house weekly.
- Cooking and meal prep.
- Help with taking the dog out for potty breaks.
- Run errands when needed such as grocery shopping.
- Take children to medical appointments.
- Take children to activities like soccer
- This position requires the ability to stand and bend for long periods of time, lift 20 or more pounds. and perform strenuous labor regularly
- Hard worker with strong time management and interpersonal skills
- 1+ year experience as house cleaner preferred, but not required
- Applicant must have valid driver’s license
- Good understanding of home cleaning techniques and products
- Enjoys cleaning, cooking, and doing laundry.
- Enjoys being around children.
- Corrects and enforce boundaries in a positive manner.
- Must pass drug test and background check.
$18 - $25 hourly
About S&S Waste
If you are interested in seeking a role where you can be an impact team member, come grow with us!
We are a company that values personal connection, positive smart working people, going above and beyond, loyalty and integrity, and open communication.
Our benefits include Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability, 401k with 4% matching.