About Reali's Newly Created Role:
We are hiring a highly motivated, MORTGAGES/LOANS experienced, accounting professional to join our growing team at Reali.
Are you a Senior Mortgages Accountant who thrives and enjoys working in a dynamic environment to support our continued growth?
If so, and if you enjoy handling multiple projects or tasks simultaneously, with excellent attention to detail, we want to hear from you!
- Use your Mortgages Accounting expertise to help our company, investors and employees create customer experiences in loans, home buying and selling that are simple, affordable, and stress-free.
- Summarize Mortgages financial results by collecting information; analyzing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other financial statements.
- Partner with various teams throughout the company, especially loan operations to ensure we are recording Mortgage and Loans transactions accurately and to improve operational processes.
- Mortgages Accounting for loan origination and sales transactions, including analyzing transactions and posting related journal entries.
- Maintain and reconcile various Mortgages accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, and resolving discrepancies.
- Estimate, analyze, and record month-end Mortgages accruals and reconcile corresponding balance sheet accounts.
- Research technical accounting guidance and documenting conclusions as they relate to Reali.
- Assist with external Mortgages audit by analyzing general ledger accounts; providing information to auditors.
- Support Mortgages regulatory audits as required.
- Participate in monthly close ensuring monthly financial statements are issued on time.
- Support in improving the Company’s existing accounting procedures and internal controls and seek opportunities to improve accounting operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop, implement and maintain key policies and procedures for your area of responsibilities.
- Mortgages lending accounting experience is a "Must Have"
- Minimum, 4 years of accounting experience
- Financial industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent technical accounting skills with a detailed understanding of current GAAP standards
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, Vlookup, Sumif, etc.) and the ability to quickly manipulate and analyze large data sets and build reports
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills for highly collaborative working relationships with cross-functional teams
- You always operate with integrity. You always conduct yourself with honesty and operate ethically. You say what you mean and mean what you say
- Experience in a start-up environment strongly preferred
- Active CPA (preferred)
- Big 4 (3+ years) and private industry experience (1+ years)
$110,000 - $130,000
We're here to make home buying and selling simple, affordable, and stress-free. Reali is made up of collaborative Real Estate experts and proven technologists to deliver transparent, stress-free real estate solutions for buyers, sellers, and agents. Reali has cemented a winning reputation with an A+ from the BBB and was voted one of 2019’s Best Places to Work. At-A-Glance regarding our services: https://reali.com/real-estate-services/