Mortgage Underwriter/Operations Manager
Are you an Underwriter looking for an opportunity with a fast growing company? We are multi-state and focusing on direct to consumer purchase business. We need your help in going to the next level.
If you have DE Underwriting experience and know the closing, funding and post-closing process like the back of your hand, we want to speak with you.
Are you an organized, detail-oriented, mortgage industry professional looking for a lucrative opportunity on a growing team? We’re expanding and looking for an experienced mortgage underwriter to join us. You’ll conduct a thorough analysis of all real estate loan applications to ensure correct completion based on current investor guidelines and industry standards. If your skills align with the role, let’s connect!
- Request additional information as needed on all documents to help determine loan risk
- Provide necessary documentation/communication regarding approval or rejection of loans to loan officers
- Review all mortgage applications and supporting documents to ensure all necessary information is included for approval
- Research applicant’s employment and financial history to help determine the accuracy of application and documents
- Make sure that after information is collected that it is correct, compliance standards are met, and it is in alignment with company policies
- Oversee overall Underwriting, Closing, Funding, and Post Closing operations
- Manage direct reports to include underwriters, closers, funders, and post closers
- Help set up and dial in systems and processes for the operations department
- Knowledge of home loans and residential mortgages such as conventional, VA, FHA, and USDA loans, and loan products
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft office and automated underwriting systems
- 3+ years as a DE Underwriter preferred
- Experience in UW, closing, funding and post closing operations is a must
$120,000 - $140,000 yearly
About Lendplicity Mortgage
Lendplicity Mortgage is a fast growing mortgage company offering low rates with class-leading client experience. We are excited about the growth opportunities that come with this model and seek to help as many clients as possible save a lot of money and offer a great experience. The office culture is relaxed, fun, and focused on service. We are currently licensed in AZ, CA, CO, FL and TX. Come join us!