USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
We are looking for a detail-oriented mortgage underwriter to grow with our team! You’ll be responsible for analyzing and verifying real estate loan applications while evaluating risks and making loan decisions. The ideal applicant has a thorough understanding of the latest industry trends and is able to organize and prioritize their tasks efficiently and effectively. Job seekers who feel they’re a great fit for the role are highly encouraged to apply.
- Verify mortgage applications including supporting documents to be certain they contain all pertinent information for loan approval
- Ensure once all information is gathered that it is accurate, compliance standards are met, and it is in congruence with company policies
- Inquire about any additional information that is needed to determine loan risk
- Provide necessary documentation/communication regarding approval or rejection of loans to loan officers
- Research applicant’s employment and financial history to help determine the accuracy of application and documents
- Knowledgeable in automated underwriting systems and Microsoft office
- Excellent decision-making and communication skills
- Understanding of home loans and residential mortgages such as FHA, VA, conventional, and USDA, and loan products
- 2+ years of mortgage underwriting experience or mortgage lending experience is required
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in business, banking or similar field
$80,000 - $130,000 yearly
About USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
USA Mortgage is an employee first company as demonstrated by being one of only a few Employee Owned Mortgage Banks in the country. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology and change without losing the human element of the mortgage process. If you are looking for a company that treats you and your ideas like you are a partner and want to be a part of something bigger, then we may be the right fit for you.