AnnieMac Home Mortgage
AnnieMac Home Mortgage is looking to add an attentive and goal-oriented Mortgage Underwriter to join the #1 branch in the company! We are looking for a self-starter who works well in a team environment and seeks to achieve a high level of success. You will underwrite FHA, VA, USDA, and conventional loans. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced rewarding environment, this opportunity might be the perfect fit for you!
- Timely underwriting of loan credit packages and appraisals for compliance with various investor and government agency guidelines.
- Contact with private investors and government agencies to resolve any issues or questions that may arise on loan files, programs, etc.
- Review and analyze income from both personal and corporate tax returns.
- Communicate decisions on loans to appropriate parties both verbally and in writing.
- Analyze loan packages for any sign of fraudulent documentation or information.
- Work with Loan Originators to restructure questionable loans into a salable package.
- Remain informed of all government regulations, requirements, and laws for both branch and broker submissions.
- Consult with the Processing and Closing departments to ensure that all underwriting conditions are met prior to closing the loan.
- Review and clear all underwriting conditions prior to closing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years Conventional front-line underwriting.
- FHA Direct Endorsement.
- Pass pre-hire assessment.
- Complete new hire training including underwriting of test cases and second-level review of “live” loans.
- Knowledge of various investor guidelines and requirements.
- A minimum of 20 Mbps download and 3 Mbps upload internet bandwidth speeds are required.
$100,000 - $150,000 yearly
About AnnieMac Home Mortgage
Since day one, our company has operated with the understanding that our most valuable resource is the skill, knowledge and hard work of our employees and realtor partners, both at our home base and our affiliated branches spread throughout the country. Their success is our success, so our mission is to empower them with the very best tools, knowledge, and support possible.
With all of these amazing features (and a whole lot more), it’s no wonder that AnnieMac is continually recognized during Awards Season by the industry’s most respected publications (everyone from the Philadelphia Business Journal to Thebestandbrightest.com) as one of the best companies to work for in the country.