We are looking for a detail-oriented mortgage underwriter to grow with our team! You’ll be responsible for analyzing and verifying real estate loan applications while evaluating risks and making loan decisions. The ideal applicant has a thorough understanding of the latest industry trends and is able to organize and prioritize their tasks efficiently and effectively. Job seekers who feel they’re a great fit for the role are highly encouraged to apply.
- Ensure once all information is gathered that it is accurate, compliance standards are met, and it is in congruence with company policies
- Verify mortgage applications including supporting documents to be certain they contain all pertinent information for loan approval
- Document in detail reasons for approving or rejecting a loan for our loan officers and clients
- Send requests as needed for any additional information that will help determine loan risk
- Research applicant’s employment and financial history to help determine the accuracy of application and documents
- Proficient in Microsoft office and automated underwriting systems
- Over 2 years of mortgage underwriting experience or mortgage lending experience is required
- Strong decision-making and communication skills
- Knowledge of home loans and residential mortgages such as conventional, VA, FHA, and USDA loans, and loan products
$100,000 + Bonus
All Western Mortgage, Inc. (AWM) is national technology-focused lending company serving customers in multiple states throughout the US. Since its inception in 1981, AWM has been committed to serving the needs of borrowers by providing the highest caliber of customer service. Our team uses innovative digital marketing to help reach more consumers, and help them achieve their financial goals through real estate.