Key Mortgage Ink
Are you an organized, detail-oriented, mortgage industry professional looking for an excellent opportunity on a growing team? We’re expanding and looking for an experienced mortgage underwriter to join us. You’ll conduct a thorough analysis of all real estate loan applications to ensure correct completion based on current investor guidelines and industry standards. If your skills align with the role, start your application today!
- Review all mortgage applications and supporting documents to ensure all necessary information is included for approval
- Send requests as needed for any additional information that will help determine loan risk
- Assure that once all information is received it is accurate, it meets compliance standards, and it aligns with company policies
- Research applicant’s employment and financial history to help determine the accuracy of application and documents
- Communicate and document reasons for approval or rejection of loans so clients and loan officers are well-informed of decisions
- Strong decision-making and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and automated underwriting systems
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field
- Familiarity with home loans and residential mortgages such as FHA, USDA, VA, conventional loan guidelines, and loan products
- At least 2 years of mortgage underwriting experience or mortgage lending experience required
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Key Mortgage Ink
Key Mortgage Ink is a mortgage brokerage in Plymouth, MI. We have assisted over a thousand Michigan homebuyers in the past 8 years. Our company is referral based so the experience that our buyers and real estate agents receive is second to none. We offer a unique lending experience that goes beyond the transaction. We are looking for the right person that is as passionate about delivering the perfect loan experience as we are.