Coordinate the entire mortgage process through funding while providing our clients with an excellent customer experience and serving our ongoing operations team.
This is an in-office position located in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Supervise all administrative duties for purchase and refinance transactions from contract to close and ensure all critical dates are met to ensure on-time closings
- Update loan applications with contract details and register loans with selected lenders
- Estimate loan costs and send initial disclosures packets to current clients
- Order appraisals, title work, and hazard insurance for each loan
- Communicate major loan milestones to clients and transaction stakeholders
- Manage company phone lines/email inboxes and respond to general inquiries
- Desire and willingness to serve others
- Desire and willingness to see other people win
- Ability to connect and build relationships with others
- Semi-advanced knowledge and understanding of telecommunication
- Basic computer and keyboard skills
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and other Microsoft programs including Microsoft Office/Google Workspace
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to articulate well and write with proper grammar
About Fox Financial
At Fox Financial, we guide people through their financial journeys. We have an amazing mission-focused team that is driven by the relationships that we create with our community. When it comes to finances, most people feel lost. At Fox Financial, we guide you through the process & get you a great deal. We believe that homeownership builds wealth long term so we created Fox Financial to help advise Oklahomans on their mortgage & insurance needs, whether that is purchasing their next home or protecting it.
We work really hard to make working at Fox Financial an amazing experience. In addition, we have a team of truly exceptional people that have a genuine care for one another. Relationships are a key to what we do – externally with our customers and internally with each team member.