Community Lending Powered by Hamilton Home Loans Inc
Are you an experienced mortgage recruiter who has an impressive track record of sourcing, interviewing, and placing top talent? If so, we are looking for you! You’ll work with our hiring managers to find us the ideal candidate for each position, and will handle the entire recruitment process from start to finish.
The ideal applicant will have several years of experience leveraging multiple methods of candidate sourcing, leaving no stone unturned. If you love high-volume, full-cycle talent acquisition, relationship building, and are detail-oriented, please reach out to us today.
- Create a pipeline of strong relationships with top talent, and maintain contact with passive candidates and prospects that may be a match in the future
- Document detailed and accurate communication records in the applicant tracking system
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process (candidate sourcing, screening, qualification evaluation, interviewing, negotiating offers, and follow up) for the direct hire of qualified candidates
- Leverage outreach methods to job seekers, such as high volume cold calling, open houses, job fairs, job boards, and social media
- Expand candidate search opportunities with top talent sources, such as colleges, networking groups, military sources, technical schools, and service organizations
- Superb communication skills, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with CRM / applicant tracking systems, MS Office, Google Suite, and social media tools
- Current knowledge of recruitment best practices, human resource policies, EEO and affirmative action policies and guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred - high school diploma required
- Three years of experience with full-cycle recruiting, or as a sales manager, branch manager, or mortgage loan officer in the mortgage industry, real estate, or financial services industries
$50,000 base plus override
About Community Lending Powered by Hamilton Home Loans Inc
Our clients deserve our best efforts as well as our respect and courtesy. It is our goal to provide the best customer experience in the industry. We work towards that goal by treating clients honestly, fairly, answering questions as rapidly and thoroughly as possible, and learning the exact needs of our individual clients. With our dedication, comes our commitment which we are proud to stand behind.