Remote Position! This is an exciting opportunity to help build something special. Our organization is hiring an experienced mortgage recruiter to help us find, attract, and hire mortgage professionals with a commitment to excellence. You’ll spearhead the recruitment process by sourcing and qualifying potential candidates, and use multiple candidate sourcing methods in your search.
Our ideal applicant will have excellent relationship-building skills and many years of experience as a mortgage recruiter with a successful track record of consistently placing top talent. If this sounds like something you can really excel at, please get in touch today!
- Collaborate with hiring managers and branch managers to build and refine a recruiting process for mortgage professionals (mortgage loan officers, mortgage loan processors, underwriters, etc.)
- Expand outreach methods to job seekers, such as open houses, job fairs, job boards, social media, and high volume cold calling
- Expand candidate search opportunities with top talent sources, such as colleges, networking groups, military sources, technical schools, and service organizations
- Keep pristine and detailed communication records in the applicant tracking system
- Manage a strong pipeline of solid relationships with top talent, and maintain contact with passive candidates and prospects that may be a match in the future
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process (candidate sourcing, screening, qualification evaluation, interviewing, negotiating offers, and follow up) for the direct hire of qualified candidates
- Current knowledge of recruitment best practices, human resource policies, EEO and affirmative action policies and guidelines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, time management, and communication skills
- At least 3+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting, or as a sales manager, branch manager, or mortgage loan officer in the mortgage industry, financial services, or real estate industries
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred - high school diploma required
- Proficient with CRM / applicant tracking systems, MS Office, Google Suite, and social media tools
$72,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Lendplicity Mortgage
Lendplicity Mortgage is a fast-growing mortgage company offering low rates with class-leading client experience. We are excited about the growth opportunities that come with this model and seek to help as many clients as possible save a lot of money and offer a great experience. The office culture is relaxed, fun, and focused on service. We are currently licensed in AZ, CA, CO, FL, and TX. Come join us!