Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Are you an experienced mortgage recruiter who has an impressive track record of sourcing, interviewing, and placing top talent? If so, we are looking for you! You’ll work with our hiring managers to find us the ideal candidate for each position, and will handle the entire recruitment process from start to finish.
The ideal applicant will have several years of experience leveraging multiple methods of candidate sourcing, leaving no stone unturned. If you love high-volume, full-cycle talent acquisition, relationship building, and are detail-oriented, please reach out to us today.
- Handle the full-cycle recruiting process for the direct hire of qualified candidates, including candidate sourcing, screening, qualification evaluation, interviewing, negotiating offers, and follow up
- Expand outreach methods to job seekers, such as open houses, job fairs, job boards, social media, and high volume cold calling
- Strengthen candidate search opportunities with top talent sources, such as military sources, technical schools, colleges, networking groups, and service organizations
- Build a pipeline of strong relationships with top talent, and maintain contact with prospects and passive candidates that may be a match in the future
- Interface with hiring managers and branch managers to build and refine a recruiting process for mortgage professionals (mortgage loan officers, mortgage loan processors, underwriters, etc.)
- Proficient with CRM / applicant tracking systems, MS Office, Google Suite, and social media tools
- 3+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting or as a sales manager, branch manager, or mortgage loan officer in the mortgage industry, real estate, or financial services industries
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, time management, and communication skills
- Current knowledge of recruitment best practices, human resource policies, EEO and affirmative action policies and guidelines
- 4-year ( Bachelor’s) degree is highly valuable - high school diploma required
$150,000+ at plan, commission
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
For nearly two decades, Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. (PRMG) continues to be a leading lender in the mortgage industry.
PRMG is ranked within 25 of the Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America and employs over 1,900 with nearly 180 branches throughout the United States. PRMG is known for its unique "company culture". Our work environment is corporate-casual and comprised of highly motivated and knowledgeable business professionals with team-spirit and strong core-values that transcends throughout the company.
We provide opportunities for career growth and advancement to employees at all levels. In addition, PRMG offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation structures. So, if you’re a motivated individual looking for opportunities to advance your career with an extraordinary company in an exciting city... then PRMG is the place for you!