This position is responsible for the day-to-day locking of mortgage loans. Your responsibilities will be to review all Loan Lock Requests in a timely manner to ensure accuracy, then register and record the rate lock with applicable investors. In addition, you will create reporting to manage to prevent lock expiration and consult with applicable investors to determine product eligibility and appropriate pricing.
- In a timely manner, completely review, process, lock, extend and revise mortgage rate lock requests submitted by Loan Officers or Operations Team members. In doing so, facilitate the pricing exception approval process to ensure appropriate approvals are secured before a lock commitment is granted.
- Evaluate investor pricing to determine the best investor to lock with while applying knowledge of investor guidelines.
- Process and record lock modifications making certain that pricing is exact and falls within the guideline parameters.
- Provide reporting to accurately track lock expiration and revenue/profit changes as loans experience change of circumstances
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to communicate rapidly with competing priorities by phone and in writing
- Preferred: Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Preferred: 2+ years in the mortgage industry
- Preferred: Experience with Optimal Blue and Point ( both are not required )
About Efinity Mortgage
Our Mission: Change the Mortgage industry by embracing Total Transparency in everything we do so that our employees and customers can enjoy the best experience and value possible.
- Live life's passions
- Integrity in everything we do
- Pioneer meaningful innovations
- Facilitate the perfect process
- Win together long-term
- Total Transparency