MAC Real Estate Services
We are looking for an experienced or new, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. If you are new, we'll train you.
This position requires sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files and be a main point of contact for clients from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are great at sales negotiation, consistent, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply now!
This is a strictly commission-based position.
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan office
- Assists with making calls and collecting initial data for the loan applications
- Communicates with clients and provides loan status updates to clients daily
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Excellent customer service and communication skill required
- Computer proficiency required; Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, etc
- Ability to negotiate, stay consistent, and well-organized throughout the loan process
- An active NMLS license is required for this position
$75,000 commissioned earnings
About MAC Real Estate Services
- Established in 2003.
- Mostly repeat/referral business.
- In 2020-2021, almost 15 years fixed closed at 1.99% -we are proud of helping our clients with such a historic low-interest rate mortgage.
- Driving example: Follow your driver's license rules to reach your desired destination, and you will. Same here in the mortgage business. Just follow mortgage rules/guidelines to keep your carrier/license safe. You will start enjoying this career/business.
- We are looking to add passionate and energetic individuals to our rapidly growing team
- As an owner-operated business, we strive to ensure your success! We will provide you with the tools that you need to be successful while giving you autonomy on both a professional and individual level.
- We will provide tools and training if you are new to this profession.