Nevada Real Estate Group
Our organization is presently seeking an experienced mortgage branch manager with a motivated mind for growth and expansion. Our ideal candidate will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry with a proven track record of meeting sales goals with their team. We are invested in your success and are looking for a driven individual with a commitment to service excellence. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Exceed new business generation, pipeline, and sales management goals to increase market share
- Help employees achieve sales goals by leading, training, and motivating them to succeed
- Recruit, hire and train all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a well-rounded team
- Enforce branch procedures, policies, and protocols are followed by all staff members
- Monitor loan quality to ensure it is in alignment with company policies and procedures, and in compliance with state, regional, and federal guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in banking, finance, business administration, or economics is preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
- 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience in a supervisory role in customer service, human resources, operations, business development, or sales management
- Current NMLS or state license preferred
- Must be able to complete all phases of the mortgage loan origination process and have demonstrated knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, and conventional residential mortgage loan products and regulations
- Exceptional communication skills, and strong judgment and decision making skills
$200,000 - $250,000 yearly
About Nevada Real Estate Group
Join the #1 Real Estate Team in Nevada!