We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced mortgage branch manager with a commitment to excellent customer service to help us build capacity. The successful applicant will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry and a proven track record of sales success with their team. If you are looking for an opportunity that will give your skills and talents a chance to really shine, start your application today!
- Exceed new business generation, pipeline, and sales management goals to increase market share
- Promote our organization in a positive way, with an emphasis on marketing and building new business with referral channels such as realtors
- Monitor loan quality to ensure it is in alignment with company policies and procedures, and in compliance with state, regional, and federal guidelines
- Ensure sales goals are achieved by leading, training, and motivating employees
- Build a well-rounded team by hiring, training, and recruiting a strong group of branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals
- Previous experience required: 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience a supervisory role as customer service, human resources, business development, sales, or operations manager
- Preferred NMLS or state licensing
- Strong industry knowledge and advanced technical/ computer skills
- Bachelor’s degree in banking, finance, business administration, or economics is preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
- Exceptional communication skills, and strong judgment and decision making skills
About USA Mortgage
We don't hire employees, we hire owners. What does that mean? It means we strive to make sure every voice, every idea is heard and cultivated to create a dynamic, ever-evolving culture. Our workforce is empowered to bring their creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to the table. It also means that when we're financially successful, our employee-owners profit. We're also committed to hiring the best -- as evidenced by our rapid growth.