The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced mortgage branch manager with a commitment to excellent customer service to help us build capacity. The successful applicant will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry and a proven track record of sales success with their team. If you are looking for an opportunity that will give your skills and talents a chance to really shine, start your application today!
- Maintain and enforce branch policies, procedures, and protocols are followed by all team members
- Ensure sales goals are achieved by leading, training, and motivating employees
- Meet and exceed sales management goals, pipeline goals, and new business generation goals to increase market share
- Recruit, hire and train all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a well-rounded team
- Market and promote our company with business partners and referral networks such as realtors, with strong attention to reputation management
- Confident in all phases of the mortgage loan origination process with a firm grasp on products and regulations such as FHA, USDA, VA, and conventional residential mortgage loans
- Undergraduate degree (bachelor’s) in banking, finance, business administration, or economics preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
- Strong industry knowledge and advanced technical/ computer skills
- NMLS License in Texas required
- Must be familiar with all phases of the mortgage loan process and have demonstrated knowledge of Conventional, Govie, and Jumbo residential loan productions/regulations
- Minimum of 10 years industry experience required. Must have experience managing people.
$95,000 - $155,000
About The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We are a trendsetting mortgage production team on a huge growth plan with an impeccable reputation. Our business is nearly 100% referral-based so our clients are quality and our deals are nearly 100% A-Paper - no busted-up files. This means the cream rises to the top. Our clients love working with us, they trust us, and that makes our work environment one of the best (if not the best) in the biz.
Our company is one of the best in the business. We have the most talented group of mortgage practitioners in the US and can back it up. We were named one of the Best Mortgage Companies To Work For by National Mortgage News. We are also "Great Place to Work" Certified & we've been named a "Top Places to Work" by the Houston Chronicle.