Waterman State Bank
Our organization is presently seeking an experienced mortgage branch manager with a motivated mind for growth and expansion. Our ideal candidate will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry with a proven track record of meeting sales goals with their team. We are invested in your success and are looking for a driven individual with a commitment to service excellence. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Oversee loan quality and ensure they meet company policies, as well as state, regional, and federal guidelines
- Help employees achieve sales goals by leading, training, and motivating them to succeed
- Market and promote our company with business partners and referral networks such as realtors, with strong attention to reputation management
- Build a well-rounded team by hiring, training, and recruiting a strong group of branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals
- Meet and exceed sales management goals, pipeline goals, and new business generation goals to increase market share
- NMLS or state licensing preferred
- Strong industry knowledge and advanced technical/ computer skills
- Must be able to complete all phases of the mortgage loan origination process and have demonstrated knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, and conventional residential mortgage loan products and regulations
- 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience in a supervisory role in customer service, human resources, operations, business development, or sales management
- Undergraduate degree (bachelor’s) in banking, finance, business administration, or economics preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
$45,000 - $62,000 + Bonus Based on Experience
About Waterman State Bank
Waterman State Bank has established a strong reputation with individual consumers, real estate professionals, and homebuilders. We are a bank that focuses on mortgage lending options. We serve clients in all 50 states for their home lending needs.