Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Must possess lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
- Exceptional follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Complete understanding of automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Able to self manage a high volume pipeline while maintaining credit quality & documentation requirements
- Proactively work with Borrowers, Loan Coordinators & Loan Officers to ensure Close of Escrow dates are met 100% of the time
- Manage a pipeline of 30 - 40 loans and strive to close 20+ units a month
Preferred But Not Required
- Active NMLS License or willing to get licensed within 90 Days
$50,000 - $65,000 per year + Per File Bonus
About Mortgage Possible
Our commitment to our core values of people, experience, technology, and product stem from the values of our parent company Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. Sun West was founded in 1980 with the perspective of “clients-first” and the desire to make the mortgage process easy and stress-free for prospective homeowners. Since then, Sun West services several multi-billion dollar loan portfolios and is licensed to lend in 48 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands. Their nearly 40 years of experience has been passed down to everyone here at Mortgage Possible through excellent leadership and loan capabilities.