Our organization is hiring an experienced full-cycle mortgage recruiter to help us find, attract, and hire mortgage professionals with a commitment to excellence. You’ll spearhead the recruitment process from start to finish, and use multiple candidate sourcing methods in your search.
Our ideal applicant will have excellent relationship-building skills and many years of experience as a mortgage recruiter with a successful track record of consistently placing top talent. If this sounds like something you can really excel at, please get in touch today!
- Keep pristine and detailed communication records in the applicant tracking system
- Manage a strong pipeline of solid relationships with top talent, and maintain contact with passive candidates and prospects that may be a match in the future
- Work closely with hiring managers to build and refine a recruiting process for mortgage professionals (mortgage loan officers, mortgage loan processors, underwriters, etc.)
- Expand outreach methods to job seekers, such as open houses, job fairs, job boards, social media, and high volume cold calling
- Amplify candidate search opportunities with top talent sources, such as colleges, networking groups, service organizations, military sources, and technical schools
- Up-to-date knowledge of human resource policies, recruitment best practices, EEO and affirmative action policies and guidelines
- 4-year ( Bachelor’s) degree is highly valuable - high school diploma required
- At least 3+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting, or as a sales manager, branch manager, or mortgage loan officer in the mortgage industry, financial services, or real estate industries
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, time management, and communication skills
- Proficient with CRM / applicant tracking systems, MS Office, Google Suite, and social media tools
$125,000 - $150,000 yearly
About NovaMac Funding
At NovaMac, customer service is a way of life for our Associates. We are dedicated to providing great rates and loan options for our valued customers while offering some of the fastest turn times in the home loan industry. The goal of our trusted mortgage loan advisers and operations support staff provides highly personalized service and help you through every step of the loan process – from application to closing and beyond and make it as seamless as possible. It’s all designed to exceed expectations, provide satisfaction and earn your trust.