Our organization is hiring an experienced full-cycle mortgage recruiter to help us find, attract, and hire mortgage professionals with a commitment to excellence. You’ll spearhead the recruitment process from start to finish, and use multiple candidate sourcing methods in your search.
Our ideal applicant will have excellent relationship building skills and many years of experience as a mortgage recruiter with a successful track record of consistently placing top talent. If this sounds like something you can really excel at, please get in touch today!
- Maximize outreach methods to job seekers, such as social media, open houses, job fairs, job boards, and high volume cold calling
- Work closely with hiring managers to build and refine a recruiting process for mortgage professionals (mortgage loan officers, mortgage loan processors, underwriters, etc.)
- Expand candidate search opportunities with top talent sources, such as colleges, networking groups, military sources, technical schools, and service organizations
- Document detailed and accurate communication records in the applicant tracking system
- Direct the full-cycle recruiting process (candidate sourcing, qualification evaluation, screening, interviewing, negotiating offers, and follow up) for the direct hire of qualified candidates
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred - high school diploma required
- 3+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting or as a sales manager, branch manager, or mortgage loan officer in the mortgage industry, real estate, or financial services industries
- Excellent time management, communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Recent knowledge of human resource policies, hiring best practices, EEO and affirmative action policies and guidelines
- Proficient with CRM / applicant tracking systems, MS Office, Google Suite, and social media tools
$55,000 + Incentive Based On Experience
About Waterman Bank
Waterman State Bank has established a strong reputation with individual consumers, real estate professionals, and homebuilders. We are a bank that focuses on mortgage lending options. We serve clients in all 50 states for their home lending needs.