Are you an experienced Mortgage Recruiter who has an impressive track record of sourcing, interviewing, and placing top talent? If so, we are looking for you! You’ll work with our hiring managers to find us the ideal candidate for each position, and will handle the entire recruitment process from start to finish.
The ideal applicant will have several years of experience leveraging multiple methods of candidate sourcing, leaving no stone unturned. If you love high-volume, full-cycle talent acquisition, relationship building, and are detail-oriented, please reach out to us today.
- Handle the full-cycle recruiting process for the direct hire of qualified candidates, including candidate sourcing, screening, qualification evaluation, interviewing, negotiating offers, and follow up
- Record detailed and accurate communication records in the applicant tracking system
- Create a pipeline of strong relationships with top talent, and maintain contact with passive candidates and prospects that may be a match in the future
- Maximize outreach methods to job seekers, such as social media, open houses, job fairs, job boards, and high volume cold calling
- Excellent time management, communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with CRM / applicant tracking systems, MS Office, Google Suite, and social media tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of human resource policies, recruitment best practices, EEO and affirmative action policies and guidelines
- At least 3+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting, or as a sales manager, branch manager, or mortgage loan officer in the mortgage industry, financial services, or real estate industries
About Efinity Mortgage
Our Mission: Change the Mortgage industry by embracing Total Transparency in everything we do so that our employees and customers can enjoy the best experience and value possible.
- Live life's passions
- Integrity in everything we do
- Pioneer meaningful innovations
- Facilitate the perfect process
- Win together long-term
- Total Transparency